Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Follow your dreams ; they bring you happiness !


I recently read the book the Alchemist, after a long list of people who suggested this book to me. I was tempted to pick it up for a casual read during my journey to Mumbai. As I read through its several pages, I felt a kind of energy within this book. It roped me in and took me to a vantage point, from which I could see (only in short intervals, due to the conditioned lifestyle I was following) "The Soul of the World". This exists in each one of us and may be simplified and stated as the feeling of oneness in our diversity and differences. Now at times, the shepherd boy 'Santiago' appears in my soul telling me "Follow your heart; It knows."

And to all those out there who seek to fulfil their dreams in spite of all the obstacles you face,

I share these words by the author :

“The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”
― Paulo Coelho, Alchemist

Have a great lifetime !

No comments:

Post a Comment